• Antwerpen
  • Brussel
  • Flevoland
  • Gelderland
  • Groningen
  • Limburg
  • Limburg
  • Luik/Liege
  • Luxembourg
  • Luxemburg
  • Namen
  • Noord Brabant
  • Noord Holland
  • Oost-Vlaanderen
  • Overijssel
  • Utrecht
  • Vlaams-Brabant
  • Waals Brabant
  • West Vlaanderen
  • Zeeland
  • Zuid Holland
935 Vacatures

Field Service Engineer

a0K1p00000bCCF9EAO 727

Omschrijving

Field Service Engineer

What are you going to do as a Field Service Engineer?



You will be responsible for the inspection, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of propulsion and transmission systems for the maritime sector.

You will travel 60% of the time – mostly Europe but also to regions in Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. The remaining 40% of the time will be divided between time at home or in the workshop.

So, what's in it for you?

•     Extremely dynamic work – every project is different
     International travel opportunities; frequent but shorter trips
     Career growth opportunities
•     Excellent compensation + int. service extras + company car


What is expected of you as a Field Service Engineer?

•     5+ years’ experience as a Field (Service) Engineer in the maritime, oil&gas, petrochemicals, offshore or related sectors; experience with propulsion systems or their components (gearboxes, generators, thrusters, etc.) is a major advantage
•     MBO/MTS – WTB / Maritime Officer / or related education

•     Advanced level of DUTCH & ENGLISH

Where are you going to work?

You will be working for a company that specializes in the analysis, service and maintenance of propulsion, control and power transmission installations in a variety of technical sectors – from the maritime to the industrial, from the wind energy to the process industries. Our client is a local and international market leader and is looking to expand its team.


Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Service Engineer?

Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at daniel.oosting@lmhengineering.com.


Location

Utrecht


 
Stad Utrecht

BE AMBITIOUS.

Daniel Oosting
+31 (0)20 757 00 00

CV informatie