Field Service Engineer
OmschrijvingField Service Engineer
What are you going to do as a Field Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the inspection, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of propulsion and transmission systems for the maritime sector.
You will travel 60% of the time – mostly Europe but also to regions in Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. The remaining 40% of the time will be divided between time at home or in the workshop.
So, what's in it for you?
• Extremely dynamic work – every project is different
• International travel opportunities; frequent but shorter trips
• Career growth opportunities
• Excellent compensation + int. service extras + company car
What is expected of you as a Field Service Engineer?
• 5+ years’ experience as a Field (Service) Engineer in the maritime, oil&gas, petrochemicals, offshore or related sectors; experience with propulsion systems or their components (gearboxes, generators, thrusters, etc.) is a major advantage
• MBO/MTS – WTB / Maritime Officer / or related education
• Advanced level of DUTCH & ENGLISH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the analysis, service and maintenance of propulsion, control and power transmission installations in a variety of technical sectors – from the maritime to the industrial, from the wind energy to the process industries. Our client is a local and international market leader and is looking to expand its team.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.