What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, inspection, and revision of CHP (WKK) installations, biogas installations and gas engines for oil&gas, power distribution, energy and greenhouse applications.
You will also be working on warranty checks and improvement engineering.
So, what's in it for you?
• Working for a local powerhouse
• Supportive and training-focused environment
• Competitive salary package
• Interesting and original products and services
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
• 2+ years’ experience servicing CHP (WKK) installations, gas engines, or gas generators
• MBO – relevant technical direction
• Fluent DUTCH and living nearby
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for an organization that is known around the world for being one of the major players in the production and development of their own original CHP (WKK) and gas engines. They have a local stronghold in the Netherlands, in various points, in terms of servicing these installations and they are looking to continue their influence and growth with a team of talented and ambitious service engineers.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.