What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance of measurement and testing systems for the industrial and metalworking industries – with a particular focus on NDT (non-destructive testing) installations.
You will be working on the total aspect of these installations – the mechanics as well as the electrical and automation (PLC) components.
There will be around 60% international travel with this role.
So, what's in it for you?
• International travel opportunities
• Working for a niche market leader
• Fun and dynamic industry
• Above standard salary package due to strong market position
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
• 3+ years’ experience as an electrical/electrotechnical service engineer / servicemonteur in a technical industry
• MBO level 4 – Elektrotechniek
• Fluent Dutch
Where are you going to work?
A renowned company that is active in a variety of niche technical industries. Our client is expanding with healthy growth in terms of service and system requests and needs the proper work force to match their ambitions in this regard.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.