ELECTRICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
OmschrijvingElectrical Service Engineer
What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, overhaul, troubleshooting and solving breakdowns of electrotechnical installations such as PLC control systems, main switchboards, etc.
You will perform your work, on-site, across the Netherlands, Benelux and western Europe. Your activities are mainly in the oil&gas, petrochemicals and food processing industries.
So, what's in it for you?
• Overtime compensation & pension scheme
• Above market standard salary
• Working in an open and informal environment
• Learning & training opportunities
What is expected of you as an Electrotechnical Service Engineer?
• 2+ years’ experience servicing electrotechnical installations, electronics, PLC control units, generators or electrical motors in the maritime or related sectors
• MBO level 4 – Elektrotechniek
• FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You are going to work for the leading producer and service provider in the Benelux for electrical generators, frequency drives and control systems. Our client is making impactful strides in the local market and has a decent presence across most of western Europe.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as an Electrotechnical Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.