What are you going to do as an Allround Technician?
You will be responsible for the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic repair & maintenance of kitchen equipment.
First 2 years will involve working on-site and partially inside. Eventually, you will grow towards a 100% inside role which combines technical support & assisting the Head of the Technical Department.
So, what's in it for you?
• Working for a steadily growing company
• Ambitious and driven working environment with support from colleagues
• Above market salary + 13th month
• Every day is different!
What is expected of you as an Allround Technician?
• MBO - any relevant technical direction
• Fluent Dutch & English
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar industry as a service engineer, technician, etc.
Where are you going to work?
You will be directly employed by our well respected client. They are a market leader in various component and system services and are considered a reliable service partner for various world-wide renowned brands of process industry equipment.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as an Allround Technician?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.