What are you going to do as an Elektromonteur?
• Maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, modification and revision of machinery that produce metal parts which are applied in a variety of technical industries
• You will also have panel building responsibilities – testing, repairing and assembling control panels / switchboards
So, what's in it for you?
• Fun and informal work environment
• Working for an international market leader
• Formal training program for career development
• Excellent salary + 40 vacation days (incl. ATV days)
What is expected of you as an Elektromonteur?
• 2+ years as an electrical/electrotechnical technician in a similar production environment
• Fluent DUTCH
• MBO/MTS – Elektrotechniek or Mechatronica
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as an Elektromonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.