What are you going to do as a Maintenance Engineer?
You will be responsible for maintaining control equipment, machinery and buildings. You will also be asked to participate in proper operation, technical support and troubleshooting to facilitate an optimal environment for the warehouse to achieve production targets.
You will be responsible for detecting and correcting malfunctions in the material handling system and technical support towards other colleagues for the system as well. You will be working in shifts for this role.
You will be providing feedback to the maintenance management team to improve efficiency and processes.
So, what's in it for you?
• Excellent salary indication + 13th month + shift allowance
• Career development
• Travel costs paid + bike sharing plan with colleagues
• Fun collegial work environment
What is expected of you?
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role; maintenance of warehouse installations is a major advantage
• MBO – any technical direction
• Fluent DUTCH
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.