You will also be active in the operation, maintenance, and repair of dredging excavators, cranes, pontoon systems, deck hydraulics, dredging installations, and various other machinery in the maritime and dredging sectors.
You will work 30% in the workshop and 70% on location, across the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, and other European sites as well as projects in the Caribbean/Central America.
So, what's in it for you?
• Interesting sector with exciting projects
• Flat hierarchy and open company culture
• International travel opportunities
• Above-market salary & benefits (travel expenses, pension plan, etc.)
What is expected of you as a Service Mechanic?
• 1+ years’ experience in the maritime or dredging sectors as a mechanic/monteur/technician/etc.
• MBO: WTB / SWTK / similar technical direction
• FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in services for the maritime, dredging and construction sectors. Known across Europe and in Latin America as an experienced specialist in excavation, pontoon/barge, demolition and other marine services. Our client is an employer of choice and provides a very dynamic working environment.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Mechanic?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.