What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair, and service of hydraulic systems utilized in the maritime and industrial sectors – focus on cylinders, valves, and pumps but you will also be working with some innovative and complex hydraulic installations as well.
You will be mainly travelling to clients in the southern Netherlands area – to shipyards, harbors, industrial clients, and vessels.
When you are not travelling, you are either at home or working on some assembly and revision in the workshop.
So, what's in it for you?
• Flexible and dynamic work scope
• Career and personal growth opportunities
• Innovative and complex systems
• Outstanding salary and secondary benefits (company car and personal bonus plan are negotiable)
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
• 3+ years’ experience as a service engineer / servicemonteur / monteur in the maritime sector, working with hydraulics
• MBO level 4 – WTB / Mechatronica / or similar
• FLUENT DUTCH or ENGLISH (If your level of Dutch is not fluent then MUST be a RESIDENT of the Netherlands, living in the Southern regions – applicants without fluent Dutch or without Dutch residency will not be considered).
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a very innovative company that develops, designs, produces, services and delivers hydraulic systems and installations for the maritime, industrial and gov’t services sectors. Our client offers an extremely dynamic and reliable working environment with interesting projects around the Netherlands.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00