Marine Engineer / Naval Architect
OmschrijvingMarine Engineer / Naval Architect
What are you going to do as a Marine Engineer / Naval Architect?
You are going to be responsible for the design engineering and consultancy for marine vessels – mainly 10 to 100+ M yachts – working on both newbuild and refit projects and turning the client’s wishes into reality!
You will also be responsible for naval architecture duties – checking concept designs as well as providing technical drawings.
So, what's in it for you?
• Working for a very open company in a great location
• Very interesting projects and clients
• Career and personal development
• Excellent, negotiable salary
What is expected of you as a Marine Engineer / Naval Architect?
• 1+ years’ experience with ship design and/or naval architecture; experience with AutoCAD is required
• HBO – SWTK (marine engineering) or WTB (mechanical engineering)
• FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the design and consultation of yachts and various other types of marine vessels. Our client is looking to grow their small but very ambitious team and continue achieving their goals.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Marine Engineer / Naval Architect?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00