What are you going to do as a Field Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, maintenance and calibration of condition monitoring equipment, laboratory equipment, sampling systems, calibration equipment, and various types of measurement systems (viscosity, water content, pressure, etc.).
The industries you will focus are, but not limited to: maritime, oil&gas, mining, automotive, petrochemical.
You will travel around 50% of the time to the Benelux region and 50% to western Europe, eastern Europe, China, Turkey or the UK.
So, what's in it for you?
• International travel opportunities
• Career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary and secondary benefits
• Ambitious and multi-disciplinary environment
What is expected of you as a Field Engineer?
• 1+ years’ experience with condition monitoring equipment, measurement systems, and/or laboratory equipment within a maritime or oil&gas context
• FLUENT DUTCH and ADVANCED ENGLISH
• MBO (level 4): Elektrotechniek / Elektronica / Meet- en Regeltechniek
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that focuses on the innovation, development and maintenance of various types of measurement and laboratory equipment for maritime, oil&gas and industrial applications. Our client is currently looking to specialize and grow within the maritime and petrochemicals industries.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
Bergen op Zoom
|Stad||Bergen op Zoom|
+31 (0)20 757 00 00