Mechanical/Hydraulic Design Engineer
OmschrijvingMechanical/Hydraulic Design Engineer
What are you going to do as a Mechanical/Hydraulic Design Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the design engineering, preparing technical drawings, and preparing product drawings of hydraulic and mechanical installations and systems for the maritime and offshore sectors. These calculations and designs will be based off specific client wishes and specifications.
You will also be involved all aspects of the projects: from client contact to realization to commissioning and even to after sales.
So, what's in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities
• Working in an ambitious and creative environment
• International travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
What is expected of you as a Mechanical/Hydraulic Design Engineer?
• 1+ years’ experience with design engineering of hydraulic and/or mechanical installations and systems for the maritime or offshore industries
• HBO/WO (Bachelor/Master/Advanced Technical Degree) – WTB (mechanical engineering) or similar
• F L U E N T D U T C H
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in electro-mechanical and hydraulic systems and installations for the maritime and offshore sectors. Our client is a very innovative and integration-focused organization with strong ambitions to grow.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Mechanical/Hydraulic Design Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00