What are you going to do as a Mechanical Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the modelling, 3D constructing, design engineering, and providing/modifying technical drawings of equipment and parts for the maritime and dredging sectors – focus on pumps, ball joints, pipes, lifting systems, etc.
You will be handling complex challenges and specifications according to client wishes.
You also occasionally be involved in product development.
So, what's in it for you?
• Career and personal development opportunities
• Interesting projects and clients
• International and ambitious working environment
• Above market salary and secondary benefits
What is expected of you as a Mechanical Engineer?
• 3+ years’ relevant work experience in the maritime and/or dredging sectors
• HBO (advanced technical degree) – WTB (mechanical engineering) or SWTK (marine engineering)
• Fluent English or Dutch + MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for an international company that has developed several leading products for the maritime and dredging sectors. Our client is looking to expand their impact in the Dutch market.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00